EP: 1 In this online tutorial using adobe photoshop CS6, I am showing you a super fast and Easy technique for Skin Retouching as well as eliminating hair on the ace and body while keeping the skin texture perfectly in tact using Frequency Seperation. This a great photo editing technique for any photographer who shoots fashion, beauty, portraits and even head shots.
All Photography was shot by yours truly Phoenix White at Emkron Studios www.emkron.net
Music by: Tinush Photography & Retouching by Me - Phoenix White Makeup By: Elaina Badro
Subscribe Now if you liked this video. I would love to also get your feedback.
Check out my websites Emkron.net PhoenixWhite.net
Step By Step Directions 1. Make 2 Duplicate Layers : Color & Texture
2. Color Layer : Filter - Blur - Gaussian Blur
3. Texture Layer : Image - Apply Image • Scale - 2 • Offset - 128 • Layer - Color • Blending - Subtract - then press ok
Texture Layer - Blending Mode - Linear Light
4. Tools: Clone Stamp - Opacity 30-60% Flow 55%
5. Highlight the Layers - Drag them to the folder icon
6. Color Layer : Tools Panel - Clone Stamp or Patch Tool